1. What Is It? This is the lower carb option of Redcon1's meal replacement product.
2. How Do I Use It? Mix 1 serving in with water and consume as a snack replacement.
3. How Much Does It Cost? This product costs $89.95.
This is a high-quality whole food meal replacement supplement.
This uses only the best nutrient sources to ensure you have a real food supplement to help increase muscle size, strength & performance.
Commonly known as meals ready to eat (MRE) these are rations that are given to soldiers on deployment to fuel them fueled up.
Some of the benefits include:
- Multiple quality protein sources that are non-dairy
- Low GI carbohydrate sources from real food
- 134 calories per serve
- Added healthy fats
- h quality meal replacement
The most important thing you can fuel your body with is real food! This is exactly what Redcon1 have done with this product.
The protein sources used include high quality beef protein isolate, salmon protein, chicken protein, egg albumen, brown rice protein and pea protein.
Each protein source has a different amino acid profile-each of with having its own benefits. The variety of protein sources used in MRE means you get the best of multiple sources and have a very rich amino acid profile.
What separates this version is that Redcon1 have removed all the carbohydrate sources to make it a leaner, lower calorie option over the original MRE.
This is a seriously quality product and if you're looking for a real food supplement this the gold standard.
Who Should Use This?
This is perfect for any athlete or individual who is looking for something to replace a light snack with.